It’s important to start the day the right way - Play Works offers exactly that!
We provide a healthy breakfast in a safe and friendly environment where children chat with friends and get involved in a wide variety of fun activities in order to ‘Wake up & shake up’ before being escorted safely to school.
Breakfast Club is open weekdays from 7:30am until the start of school during term time only.
Play Works provides a safe and friendly environment for children to play and have a fantastic time after school.
Children are met in a pre-arranged area within the school grounds and escorted safely to the club where we provide a light healthy snack.
Children can choose from a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities, lend a hand in our garden or help look after our cute and curious pets; whatever they decide the emphasis is always on having FUN!
After School Club is open weekdays from the end of school until 6.00pm during term time.
See some of the healthy food options the children enjoy:
The breakfast menu
- Healthy cereal
- Malt loaf
The healthy snack menu
- Hot dogs with brown bread [vegetarian option available]
- Crackers with a selection of toppings [peanut butter, cheese spread and chive]
- Toast and / or fruit and vegetables
- Cereals (low salt and sugar)
- Beans / spaghetti on toast
- Cheese and tomato wholemeal wrap with optional peppers
- Sandwiches with a selection of fillings [tuna, peanut butter, cheese and chive]
- Tomato pasta and garlic bread (low salt)
- Crumpets and / or carrot and celery sticks
- Cheesy bread with garlic and tomato
- Warm pitta bread, carrot, celery and cucumber sticks with houmous
See our Opening Times & Fees
Have a look at some of the children’s creations here